How Safe is the 2022 Honda CR-V?
Plans to buy the 2022 Honda CR-V? It sure amazes you on the road with its compact structure, sleek and chic styling, and exterior features that hypnotize the beholders. This family SUV returned to the segment in 2022, stealing hearts for aligning its features with the demands of the users. Before you buy a car, it is imperative that you learn more about what the brand has to offer. Here, Honda expands on the quality standards set for all vehicles in its lineup. First, let’s see how safe the 2022 Honda CR-V is. Later, you can check out the vehicle at Lloydminster Honda in Lloydminster, AB.
Honda Sensing® Technologies
Designed by Honda to ensure safer driving, this suite of technologies guides the driver on the road, keeping the vehicle away from dangerous situations. The following features help improve the ride quality by automating certain actions to maintain safe distances:
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) System
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS®)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow (LSF)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW) System
Safety Features of the 2022 Honda CR-V
While on the road, this SUV ensures tight protection of the passengers by insulating the cabin with features that aid the driver. Multiple exterior and interior installations work together to enhance safety. You can find the following safety features packed into the 2022 Honda CR-V:
- Controlled Braking
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
- Hill Start Assist
- High beam system
- Seat belt safety
- Child safety
- Pedestrian Safety
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure.
- Six standard airbags
Get Your New Honda CR-V in Lloydminster, AB
Drop by Lloydminster Honda to check out the latest Honda vehicles. Also, schedule a test drive with us to explore the safety features yourself.